• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    What a great place! I was very impressed, and I would highly recommend AAC to anyone.

The facilities are top notch, the people are great, and they have a strong focus on safety. Much better than dealing with the newbie crowd at some of the indoor ranges that I have visited as of late.

If you have never visited, you need to check it out.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    They make you feel at home, and encourage you to take ownership of the facility. It is "our" club as they say.

The facilities are top-notch, and this week they are working on expanding a couple of the bays to give longer targets. Rifles are fine, but they really don't have any real long-distance ranges, but that is OK with me for now.

I went to my first board meeting last night, and I can tell you, these guys are really great, and truly care about the club and their members.

Looking forward to IDPA and USPSA matches, and this coming weekend is a Steel Challenge Match that I will probably attend.

Sure beats the indoor ranges where you are really limited in what you do. Here, you can draw from a holster, shoot prone, whatever you want. They have a couple of steel target trees setup which is really cool.

Really impressed! (Can you tell???) :D

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've been to ACC and thought it was a nice facility, even with the range limitation. Do they still not allow full auto rifle fire? If I recall, you could shoot submachineguns (pistol rounds) but not rifles, though semi-auto rifle fire was allowed.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I've been to ACC and thought it was a nice facility, even with the range limitation. Do they still not allow full auto rifle fire? If I recall, you could shoot submachineguns (pistol rounds) but not rifles, though semi-auto rifle fire was allowed.

Yes, on a couple of the bays, they allow for auto fire, they mentioned submachine guns, but did not specifically say "no rifles". I will ask and see what I can find out.

Top Bottom