Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Meth I hear you calling
    but I can't come home right now...

(yeah, I've used that one before)

But just think how much more dangerous Hendricks County would be with Constitutional Carry (that's what my Sheriff told me today, anyway...).

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Meth I hear you calling
    but I can't come home right now...

(yeah, I've used that one before)

But just think how much more dangerous Hendricks County would be with Constitutional Carry (that's what my Sheriff told me today, anyway...).

Well, YEAH! Everybody knows that pesky Constitution makes it more dangerous.

Seriously, though. The Hendricks County Sheriff is a moron?

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    This happened around the corner from me. I know the guy that got shot pretty well.....I would be shocked if it involved drugs. He has a good wife, kids and family and a good job at a well respected factory in Indy. He is not doing real well either...the shooter was a good aim, got him right in the lungs and some other internals.

The shooter is who called 911 from what I hear and stayed with Andrew until the cops got there to take him in to custody.........he claimed he shot the wrong guy or something like that.

I am with you guys, sounds odd and I think there is more to the story. I guess with time it will all come out. Just hoping Andrew recovers.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    This happened around the corner from me. I know the guy that got shot pretty well.....I would be shocked if it involved drugs. He has a good wife, kids and family and a good job at a well respected factory in Indy. He is not doing real well either...the shooter was a good aim, got him right in the lungs and some other internals.

The shooter is who called 911 from what I hear and stayed with Andrew until the cops got there to take him in to custody.........he claimed he shot the wrong guy or something like that.

I am with you guys, sounds odd and I think there is more to the story. I guess with time it will all come out. Just hoping Andrew recovers.

Hope he recovers quickly and completely!

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Granted, the initial charge of attempted murder may have been a stretch for the prosecutor, but I don't think the guy should get off with a slap on the hand. The shooter shot a guy, stayed with the victim, cooperated with police, and now says he shot the wrong guy? Really? Makes me so happy for the "right guy".

I hope the victim makes a full recovery. Unfortunately, it sounds like his life has been changed forever thanks to a seemingly irresponsible guy with a gun.

Top Bottom