• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Burglary early Friday at Dutchman Hunting Supply in Shipshewana. Lagrange County Sheriff Dept and BATF Offered a $5,000.00 reward this morning for Info leading to a Conviction. By mid afternoon the Reward was increased to $10,000.00. Like I said, What did they Steal????? Why are the Sheriff & BATF so Concerned? I'm thinking the Amish Mafia must be involved. :twocents:

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Happened on Friday, I wonder if the perps had a table at the gun show?

They triggered an alarm when they broke in so didn't have much time.
    Powered by what? Last time I was there years ago the place was powered by a generator.

Jeremy032

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2014
    La Porte
    I bought a few items from that place recently, surprisingly decent pricing considering its in the
    mix of the tourist attraction. They are really nice and friendly in that store.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I bought a few items from that place recently, surprisingly decent pricing considering its in the
    mix of the tourist attraction. They are really nice and friendly in that store.
    I see in one of the pictures they sell reloading supplies. Did you notice how their prices were on those?

Jeremy032

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2014
    La Porte
    They don't really have a large selection of reloading gear. I just seen some powders and a few boxes of various caliber
    projectiles. I don't remember the exact prices on the powders but they didn't seem out of line like other places I have seen.
    It's definitely worth stopping in if your ever in that zip code, of course when the flea market opens and more tourists swamp the
    area the prices probably will go up.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I may stop in, next week after the Shipshe gun show at the museum. All of the times I have been up there, I have never stopped at this place.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Well the chicago mayor said that Indiana is supplying all the guns in his law biding city.

I always said that the best alarm sounds a siren and flashing light.

The siren in both inside and outside.

Top Bottom