• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Notice the fake news slant in the headline? It should say: "Would be armed robber foiled by lawful armed citizen" but instead the headline leads one to believe it's just another shooting.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Hero citizen with gun dumps would be armed robber. Refuse to be a victim. Bravo, sir way to stay in the fight. This is why we carry. Quick..violent...over

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    The part I find curious is when they had to investigate who the shooter/victim was because he fled the scene. Then caught him climbing out a window trying to flee again.
    Doesn't really portray the individual as an upright member of the community.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I wonder if the shooter in this case may face charges. From the little information we have it sounds like he shot him while he was running away with the xbox. That's not really self defense.

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Did I read a different article than everyone else? Doesn't sound like a good guy with a gun to me. The shooter was 19 yrs old (Jailon Gregory Parrish) and fled the scene. Police tracked him to his house where he tried to flee by jumping out the back window of the house. He was arrested on an active warrant. WTF??

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Did I read a different article than everyone else? Doesn't sound like a good guy with a gun to me. The shooter was 19 yrs old (Jailon Gregory Parrish) and fled the scene. Police tracked him to his house where he tried to flee by jumping out the back window of the house. He was arrested on an active warrant. WTF??
    Nope... I read this the same way you did. This doesn't really smell like a "good guy with a gun" story to me, either.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013

Yea, they added more from the first time I read about it (on a different site).

Regardless though, even if the shooter didn't run or have warrants and whatnot... I believe this would not be a justified shooting for anyone.

Top Bottom