• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, sure, after your Dad took you to your first gun show as a kid and you bought a copy of Survival Guns by Mel Tappan and then made your own paraffin bullets from your mom's canning supplies and loaded them with your dad's 1950s handpress while your parents were downtown Indy at dinner and you shot that thick mirror in the basement. Remember?

Well, put away that paraffin, now we can just use Lego heads. Lego heads are apparently the precise specs for a For-tay and Tin Minimal.

.40 Cal LEGO Heads Shot Out Of A Glock - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

16788598_1260296454051342_6665600866126397440_n-660x660.jpg

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    Oh, sure, after your Dad took you to your first gun show as a kid and you bought a copy of Survival Guns by Mel Tappan and then made your own paraffin bullets from your mom's canning supplies and loaded them with your dad's 1950s handpress while your parents were downtown Indy at dinner and you shot that thick mirror in the basement. Remember?

Well, put away that paraffin, now we can just use Lego heads. Lego heads are apparently the precise specs for a For-tay and Tin Minimal.

.40 Cal LEGO Heads Shot Out Of A Glock - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

16788598_1260296454051342_6665600866126397440_n-660x660.jpg

Now that's a funny story. When we moved out of the house I grew up in, my parents found things behind most of the pictures, and there were things all throughout the house that they had to question how did we end up with XYZ? Thankfully we had been there so long I was able to claim it happened a long time ago when I was much younger. But I don't think I recall anything quite as humorous as wax bullets.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But I don't think I recall anything quite as humorous as wax bullets.

I was lucky that I did not poison myself shooting them in the basement with my Smith M10.

We had this 1" plate mirror. It was a fantastic backstop. And cleaned right up with some Sparkle. Ah, the early '80s and my pre-teen years. Most kids were sneaking cigarettes or flirting with girls, Freeman was shooting wax bullets in the basement.:D

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    and the Geneva convention ruled that hollow points were in humane cant imagine what they'll say about these!

Top Bottom