Free Parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Has anyone been to this show? Any reviews? I didn't even know they had a show in Alexandria!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    It's been awhile since we have had a show there. It's usually around 130 tables if I remember correctly, I won't have the exact table count until Thursday evening.
    Well, apparently my memory isn't as good as it used to be. We will have a little over 100 vendor tables. Variety of vendors; guns (new, used and old surplus military), knives, ammunition, reloading supplies, magazines, jerky, ammo cans, military surplus, etc.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    It was a good little show, well worth the admission.
    I spent time bs'ing with Brian and his lady, lots of laughter Thank you Brian I really like those big targets you sell.
    Giggled at a few Garands that were a few grand apiece and two Mosin 91-30's that were reasonable at $ 329.00 each.:rolleyes:
    Two different dealers had bricks of 22lr for 32 to 39 dollars for 500 Rd bricks, one was "other Dave" and a older man in the middle of the show. Lots of powder, primers, brass and bullets with at least two different dealers. Even a few VV two pounders of 550 powder for 60 dollars each, I bought both he had. :rockwoot:
    Lunch was good, a chilidog and a pop, spent a few hours talking and laughing with other Dave and at 5:00 headed back up north.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I went yesterday, first time in at least a year for me. I picked up a brick of the 20gr. Colibri .22lr for some super quiet back yard plinking. First time I've seen it under $50 in a very long time. My buddy sold a gun to one of the vendors and then got a great deal on 9mm S&W Shield.

If the post-panick, Obama/Clinton, craziness has subsided for a while I'll probably go to more gun shows :)

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Other Dave was just inside the door to the show on the left. He has bunches of mags and knifes for sale. He was selling some Remington 22's?
    I believe the augila ammo table was the almost baldheaded man in the middle of the show. His prices were very reasonable.

Top Bottom