3912 W.Minnesota
    Corner of Holt Road and Minnesota Street
    210 - 8ft tables - Rent: $50ea

Time:
    Saturday 8:00 - 5 p.m.
    Sunday 9:00 - 3 p.m.

Stout Field National Guard Armory
    Indianapolis., IN
    Exit 77 off I70 (corner of Holt & Minnesota St)

Admission: $6.00
    (kids under 12 are free)
    FREE PARKING * FREE COFFEE * FREE HAND SHAKES FROM WOODY

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Free smiles Dan. Handshakes are free with purchase so technically not free.

Wait so I get the special treatment with a free smile and a handshake? Nice!

Was the Sellior and Belloit .300BLK ammo you have sub-sonic?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Okay, who went and what did you get ? I'm going Sunday, had a road trip to Seelyville (Lost Creek Conservation Club) today.
    Found my SP 1 Colt there. Pricey, but it's a "Grail" gun.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I went today. I was please with the size of the show. I found some tracer rounds, 22 shorts and a few LPK's. All were reasonably priced. Lots of cool Colts there. The few uppers I saw were crazy priced. Had a nice hot dog with relish.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Went, did not get anything major. Holster, mag carrier, sticker, 'trainer' butterfly knife, 22 dummy rounds for dry firing /reloading practice, couple boxes of CCI 22LR 'Copper'- never tried them before, and I like trying all different types of 22LR.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I try to hit this show every time. I went yesterday and this is usually one of my favorite shows. There were noticeably fewer tables and this one seemed to be lacking. I don't know if vendors were holding off for the 1500 or something but I wasn't impressed this time.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I try to hit this show every time. I went yesterday and this is usually one of my favorite shows. There were noticeably fewer tables and this one seemed to be lacking. I don't know if vendors were holding off for the 1500 or something but I wasn't impressed this time.

I agree. I got there about 10 this morning and was very unimpressed. I picked up some .22 shorts for a friend and some .300blk sub sonic for me. Otherwise I left empty handed. I did see a nice Walther P22 with a threaded barrel I'd have liked to take home but he was asking way too much for it and wouldn't budge. Guess I'll save my money for the 1500!
    Dan

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I agree. I got there about 10 this morning and was very unimpressed. I picked up some .22 shorts for a friend and some .300blk sub sonic for me. Otherwise I left empty handed. I did see a nice Walther P22 with a threaded barrel I'd have liked to take home but he was asking way too much for it and wouldn't budge. Guess I'll save my money for the 1500!
    Dan
    I didn't make it to this one, but it seemed like there was a little different mix of vendors at the last one too. Although IIRC there were several other shows that weekend. I wonder if Tri-State is feeling some backlash from that Evansville service dog incident. I've heard that a few vendors have decided to boycott Tri-State after that.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I didn't make it to this one, but it seemed like there was a little different mix of vendors at the last one too. Although IIRC there were several other shows that weekend. I wonder if Tri-State is feeling some backlash from that Evansville service dog incident. I've heard that a few vendors have decided to boycott Tri-State after that.

I saw their new "rules and regs" for vendors. One of the items was that no animals were aloud. (His misspelling not mine. Matter of fact it looked like it was written by a 13 y/o girl via text messages.) Supposedly service animals are permitted. He also says no mil-surp items. Guess those old Mosin's and ammo cans have gotta go! I think he really screwed the pooch with them as I know at least 2 vendors who are no longer going to his shows. A couple more were on the fence. Seems he added 2 shows during the summer that conflict with other shows and raised the table prices.
    I agree his FUBAR in Evansville has hurt him and I think he's scrambling to recover.
    Dan

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I went Saturday afternoon and it was the most crowded I've ever seen this show. Didn't see anything special but bought some 20rd AR mags and a brick of Blazer 22LR. I was thinking about a Ruger Charger but didn't find any. I guess I'll save my $$$ for the 1500 in a couple weeks.

Matt

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I got there around 11:00 on Saturday morning. It was just crowded enough but not too packed. I got 3 boxes of 32 Special ammo.

I almost bought a Garand, but I got cold feet. I need to do more research first...

Top Bottom