• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman45acp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    indianapolis
    On Monday I bought a brand new Glock 19 Gen 4 at U.S Defense Solutions. I would highly recommend this store to anyone. I am a big fan of Glocks and not only do they have a great selection on Glocks and accessories but there customer service is outstanding. The guy that helped me was super helpful letting me look at several of his own guns with different night sights on them to try and help me decide which night sights I would want. Again, If you are looking to buy a brand new gun in a gun store I highly recommend U.S Defense Solutions to you. I have been to gun stores before where the staff can almost come off as rude but U.S Defense Solutions defiantly does not have that atmosphere. Even something as simple as whats the best hollow points to carry the staff at U.S Defense Solutions had several boxes of different hollow points out explaining to me why they were good and why they suggested I carry them. Hope this is helpful to anyone who is looking to buy a gun or accessories from a gun store and needs a great place to go.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I like the place. I have done a transfer with them and they don't get any kind of attitude doing so. I try to reciprocate by purchasing something while I am there.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I completely agree. USDS is one of my favorite gun shops. You can tell that it's run by guys that are honest enthusiasts. They are good people and run a nice shop.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    They are good people. And ONE of these days I actually hope to buy a firearm from them. Been bits and pieces of stuff over the last few years - but no firearm.

The dog won't pay any attention to me. :(

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    It's been my favorite gun store since it opened. I've been in there many times and my wallet seems lighter after I leave each time.:spend::spend:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I should be going there in a couple weeks to pick up a new CZC. I'll be sure to mention the good press they are getting here in case they don't check INGO out a lot.

gunman45acp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    indianapolis
    I should be going there in a couple weeks to pick up a new CZC. I'll be sure to mention the good press they are getting here in case they don't check INGO out a lot.

I have been recommending there store to a lot of people I work with! Im pumped to get some night sights from there as a birthday present for my G19 in about a month.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    My younger brother purchased a DW V-Bob from them, they were about the only shop in town that had one, and they gave him a very fair price for it. I've done a handgun transfer from them (I'm up in Hamilton County, so it's a bit of a haul for me to get down there), but worth the drive... really good guys, and you can feel their enthusiasm for what they do.

Top Bottom