• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I see that the Tri-State gun show will be at the Stout Field National Guard Armory this weekend in Indianapolis. I have never been to it and was wondering how it compared to the 1500. I am currently looking for 19th and early 20th century rifles and was wondering what sort of selection they might have. Thanks for any input.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I attended this show for the 1st time when it was in town after Christmas. It was okay. I wouldn't drive 50 miles to see it, but it was worth a drive across town.

I don't remember seeing many antique rifles at all, but honestly wasn't looking for them.

85Cosmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Good show, not nearly as large as 1500, but few tables of new black guns and plenty of collector firearms. Well attended and worth my time just to see what might be there or carried in. I try to never miss this show as it is one of the best in Indiana!

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    It's a very diverse group of dealers. You have guys with old milsurps and dealers for strictly ar parts. One guy has three tables of Smith and Colt pistols.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Two shows ago there were at least two tables with some surplus mil rifles, can't recall the models. It's wasn't a large selection, maybe 2 -3 per table.

Top Bottom