• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    I went to the website last night and it says it's sold out. Anyone know if there are tickets available at the door for these things or not? I can't believe the NRA would turn me and my money away, but I also don't want to drive an hour each way to find out. Also, anyone have any idea what guns are going to be given away this year?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    it says not available online, I'd contact the local rep, I bet some are on sale at the door or a local gunshop

the only fnra event that sell's out (that I know of) is Covington (in brown county) and from what I hear that's the one to go to! they're the #1 fnra money raiser in the country!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I know at least 2 of the top 25 fundraising chapters in the country are in Indiana

brown county is #1
    and southern Indiana is in the top 25 (might be more but those are the only 2 I know of) tm45 might have more info on the "big money chapters"

as for number 2 in 2015 I hear it was by less than 25 grand! so that says a lot about Indiana

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    I endorse what "shootersix" said - your best bet is the email/call the chairman of Putnam"s NRA chapter because each committee does ticket sales slightly differently and some allow for additional sales at the door. Indiana has always been a strong performer for FNRA banquets and we finally reached "top spot" last year beating out powerhouses like California, Texas, and Pennsylvania. Everybody, please attend these banquets and please support the Foundation and ILA parts of NRA because this organization is the most effective vessel to safeguard our 2nd Amendment rights.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I endorse what "shootersix" said - your best bet is the email/call the chairman of Putnam"s NRA chapter because each committee does ticket sales slightly differently and some allow for additional sales at the door. Indiana has always been a strong performer for FNRA banquets and we finally reached "top spot" last year beating out powerhouses like California, Texas, and Pennsylvania. Everybody, please attend these banquets and please support the Foundation and ILA parts of NRA because this organization is the most effective vessel to safeguard our 2nd Amendment rights.

listen to tm45 said^....his dad in the head of southern Indiana chapter, and tm45 is being "groomed" to take over someday, and I bet he will keep up the good work his dad started!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Idk, but I need to go to one of these this year. My buddy won a 1911 at one in Ohio last year.

2 years ago, I won a sig p320, and this year I won.....nothing, yes nothing!....but I gave money (and time) to help the boy scouts, 4h shooting programs, collage shooting programs, I don't plan on winning, I don't care if I win, but I'm helping create future generations of our sport/hobby

but last year had I gone with my gut, instead of my gf's gut, I would have won a 10/22 takedown with a threaded barrel , a 22/45 lite with a threaded barrel, and a 22 cal rimfire suppressor, I wanted to pick#38, and she said I should pick #21...yep you guessed it, #38 was the winner!

rightwinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Mother Indiana
    I'll be at the Putnam County banquet tonight. I've gone to many of these and have never won anything. I'm just one of those unlucky people I guess.... I don't care my money goes to a good cause and they have beer there so I'll be happy.

m82mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Milton,In.
    All F.N.R.A. dinners are worth going to. You spend some money on the games, sometimes you win a great prize or a firearm.
    But, you know the money goes to a good cause. I've worked the dinners for 22 yrs, as of this year's dinner at Richmond on April 15th. Indiana is blessed with some of the best dinners in the country.

Top Bottom