• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Now that they have selected the 2 new Mythbusters, Brian and Jon, maybe we can throw some ideas for some new gun related myths their way. Brian has already joined INGO in response to a question about a gun they used in one of the shows.

I'll try and find a list of gun myths they have already done and post it.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The whole Mythbusters saga annoys me.

They say it wasn't about money. They say that Adam and Jamie just needed to be apart after 14 years. But if that were true, they had the three co-hosts waiting in the wings that could take over.

I'm not buying any of it. I think that those five wanted more money than the producers wanted to pay and they figured they could get all new hosts for a lot less. I'm also sure the "contract" was agreed to when the contestants applied to be on "The Search".

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    The whole Mythbusters saga annoys me.

They say it wasn't about money. They say that Adam and Jamie just needed to be apart after 14 years. But if that were true, they had the three co-hosts waiting in the wings that could take over.

I'm not buying any of it. I think that those five wanted more money than the producers wanted to pay and they figured they could get all new hosts for a lot less. I'm also sure the "contract" was agreed to when the contestants applied to be on "The Search".
    I think you Hit it right on the head. I don't get the impression any them really wanted to get away from the show. They had too much fun. They wanted money.

Top Bottom