• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCowboysCR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 10, 2017
    Greenwood
    What kind of selection usually? Decent amount of Glock, SIG, HK, Beretta? I hate it when I go to a "gun" show and there's tones of crap besides decent guns lol.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    What kind of selection usually? Decent amount of Glock, SIG, HK, Beretta? I hate it when I go to a "gun" show and there's tones of crap besides decent guns lol.

some new stuff......i guess there is a lot of "crap" there because there is a lot of old guns......i'll be there....

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    This is a once a year show and people come out of the woodwork to crawl through this this building. Nut to butt is the best way to describe it. There's not enough room to get all your stuff out guys pull more guns out as the day goes on to fill in the holes.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    That sounds like a lot of sweaty men and bachelor farmers to me. Is it considered poor taste to pre-load with White Castles ? I'll be there.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Went to the show today. Not bad for a small show. Did not notice any crop dusting over the smell of the fried foods. A couple of attendees smelled like the wet their pants several days ago and were still wearing the same pair.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Woody131 was right!!! Lots of people at around 10:30 or so. Saw a $1400 Garand carried in. (knew the owner by reputation only)Really nice looking rifle. Don't know if it sold. If I had brought $1.4K with me it would have. :) One of the tables had a Colt Python 4 inch. Scoped (no drill mount) with a Leupold for $2400 in an aftermarket case. Looked pretty nice. Little bit of everything there. I even found a 03a3 rear sight for $5. And a couple retro AR parts too. As always, keep one eye on the table wares and the other on things carried in.

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    went there too......found a 1911 super 38 i sold a few years back.....i bought it back!!!!......:rockwoot:
    That's always cool. I have sold and bought back a Ruger Mk 1 Target.............Twice.............It's kind of a sickness.
    Found this at Dugger. Last thing I looked at while leaving. 1988 77/22. Pretty much a 99%er.
    dddcv5.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I went on Saturday. I didn't buy anything execpt for my entrance. It was, as it usually is, a pretty good show, just nothing there that I needed or wanted bad enough. The food smelled and looked amazing, but I'm trying to eat better so I avoided it...... but I did almost cave for some fries! ;)

Ran into the AmmoManAaron again, good seeing you sir! You've always got a table full of good interesting stuff!

Top Bottom