• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    After seeing the cold blooded murder of the two fast food workers on the news in recent weeks, I don't know how anyone could face a robbery without a justified fear of being killed even if they comply. There are too many thugs running around that have zero respect for human life, be it their own or that of others.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    It will be interesting to see if this is ruled "a good shoot" or not.
    Reportedly, IMPD is investigating and has security video from the store during the time of the shooting. Hopefully, the video clearly shows what happened. But, we all know that every convenience store and gas station has state of the art video surveillance systems and the highest quality cameras perfectly positioned to capture the action. Wait, should I have put that in purple?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So I'm curious... was the decedent "known" to local authorities?

Along similar lines, how long has it been since BBI updated his spreadsheet?

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Why wouldn't it?

If it is truly an armed robbery attempt it should be. What if it is his wife's ex? Or some other personal "problem" person came up to harass him at work?
    And he decided to just shoot the person? Long shot I know, but stranger things have happened.

I hope for the clerk's sake that the cameras will collaborate what he says happened.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If it is truly an armed robbery attempt it should be. What if it is his wife's ex? Or some other personal "problem" person came up to harass him at work?
    And he decided to just shoot the person? Long shot I know, but stranger things have happened.

I hope for the clerk's sake that the cameras will collaborate what he says happened.

I would suppose it's what it looks like until evidence proves otherwise. If I had to suppose.

Top Bottom