• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    So I made it out today to run the first 2 mags through my ar pistol. I built this pistol, maybe assembled would be a better term. Other than operator error in babying the bolt when chambering the first round, everything functioned suprisingly well.:ar15:So far I am pleased with the end result. ar pistol.jpg

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    I go to the Pigeon River wildlife area, its free and I am poor.:): I do have a greater sense of ownership on the pistol, compared to the rifle I bought.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    trying to decide on building or just buying a ar, congrad on the good build.

if u need a close place to shoot let me know if im not doing anything u can come here, im just outside kville. always looking for a reason to get out and shoot

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    trying to decide on building or just buying a ar, congrad on the good build.

if u need a close place to shoot let me know if im not doing anything u can come here, im just outside kville. always looking for a reason to get out and shoot
    I will keep that in mind, thanks for the offer. I am across from the fire station on 6, so it would not be far. Gotta stock up on bullets first,lol.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck

venenoindy,
    it is a 10.5 inch barrel, .223 wylde chamber, 1:7 twist
    awames76, I have been there. bought my M&P9c and my 9mm Range Officer from him. I need to go in and check out the virtual range they just put in.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    yes it is the shockwave blade, and if I dont take the allen wrench to adjust it, I cant shoulder it, right officer?:dunno:

LongGun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Columbus
    What brand of barrel did you use? Can't quite tell but it looks similar to the profile of my Ballistic Advantage barrel I used on a recent build.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    What brand of barrel did you use? Can't quite tell but it looks similar to the profile of my Ballistic Advantage barrel I used on a recent build.
    Bear Creek Arsenal, it is a contour profile barrel. Got it mainly because it fit the budget, I aint trying to outshoot miculek, or anyone else, Just wanted to build one,well, just because.:laugh:

Top Bottom