I really, really, really want this....Bad....If only to get razzed by BBI......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I can't quit thinking about it....I am obsessed....Word is limited production and a $1300 price tag....None for sale that I can find....I can't explain why but something about this weapon makes me want it in the worse way....Here is a nice review and some pics....
    new_guns_008_ifg_410_01sx.jpg

Pedersoli-Howdah-45410-660x437-1-660x437.jpg

[video=youtube;fig_45lzzNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fig_45lzzNs&t=329s[/video]

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    If I walked in a gun shop and the proprietor was carrying that sweet piece in a nice leather carry rig I would have to buy a gun or two. The gun would really pay for itself, when you get one.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    That is cool. And I kinda know how feel. I'm not into shotguns as much as pistols and rifles but that Chiappa triple threat hits me like this one does you.

It's pricey and I have no real use for it but dang, I want one.

2456689_03_new_chiappa_triple_threat_trip_640.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Go ahead and order 2, I'll take the 2nd one off your hands for ya! :thumbsup:

Just spent the last hour trying to find one to no avail....My wife was here and said since I heard about these I have been moping around...At some point (especially if guns are your job) you get a little jaded as to what gun will get you jazzed up and she said she has not seen me this excited about a new gun since Ruger reintroduced the Bearcat back before we got married....So now I have pretty much got her okay but I can't find one!!!!!

Women are fickle and I have no idea how long this "Get you one if you want Honey" is going to last.....

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I've wondered before why no one made a "sawn-off" style .410 shotgun... er, pistol. All the cool of Mad Max without the $200 tax and hassle.

Top Bottom