• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    " Here I'm going to goaded and put one into the ceiling and then bust myself in the face so I can properly demonstrate what not do..." What an idiot, I would have turned around and walked right out of that place...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Obviously common sense is lacking here but i must ask, if he is teaching newbies how to shoot and hold a firearm... why is he using a .44 magnum?
    Well that's obvious! The EDC, relatively easy recoil semi-auto is in his holster and this range doesn't allow draws from a holster.

:)

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    So, you're telling me that an "instructor" is just supposed know that the single action pull is lower than the double action pull after he cocks the hammer? I mean, come on, he can't know everything......:ugh:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I don't see that the fault is the firearm or the caliber. You'll note that he breaks all 4 of the 4 laws at once and the only thing that saves someone from being dead or injured is dumb luck!

1) He's NOT treating the gun as if it's loaded. I'm not sure what he's going but he's twisting it around carelessly.
    2) He's pointing it all over at things I'm sure neither he nor the range owner want destroyed. The floor, the wall, the bench, if the guy next to him hadn't ducked I think his head would have been swept too. DARNED SCARY!!
    3) He's NOT sure of his target at all. Target? What target?
    4) His finger is on the trigger most especially after he pulls the hammer back. Why? Just plain stupid!

I suppose we can hope that he's infertile and doesn't have any progeny. A VERY frightening person!

Top Bottom