• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    We had to go up to Chicago for a few days and I was a little worried about safety.
    However, I breathed a huge sigh of relief because almost everywhere we went had signs that said no guns allowed.
    Glad the city is doing so much to keep the public safe.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We had to go up to Chicago for a few days and I was a little worried about safety.
    However, I breathed a huge sigh of relief because almost everywhere we went had signs that said no guns allowed.
    Glad the city is doing so much to keep the public safe.
    They wasted no time once the carry law was passed over there in putting those signs up. I wonder if the city didn't go door to door handing them out.

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I have to go there sometimes for work. I have a special pen with a top on it that would hurt if I were somehow able to jab it against someone. I bought it at the NRA convention a couple of years ago. It's better than nothing, I guess. Other than for work, I basically just don't go to Chicago.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somebody that's part of the machine was paid to make the signs and then the machine went door to door "suggesting" that businesses buy and display them.

Always follow the money

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    There are a lot of businesses in Chicago that by law do not have to post that are posted. Example; a restaurant that serves liquor is legally required to post only if OVER 50% of their sales are for liquor. However that business must have a permit to sell liquor and the city will not issue the license unless they post. Jim.

whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    There are a lot of businesses in Chicago that by law do not have to post that are posted. Example; a restaurant that serves liquor is legally required to post only if OVER 50% of their sales are for liquor. However that business must have a permit to sell liquor and the city will not issue the license unless they post. Jim.

By law or not, those signs are all over the place on business doors in Chicago. The brainwashees running book stores that don't see more than $30 in their cash register nowadays even have them up.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    By law or not, those signs are all over the place on business doors in Chicago. The brainwashees running book stores that don't see more than $30 in their cash register nowadays even have them up.
    Many of the office buildings do as well. Mine has a no 1911s sign by the door. Our data-center building has a no Beretta's sign.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Yep, it is a little odd how many folks in Chicago are brainwashed when it comes to gun laws. For some reason many believe that more laws will help.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I know more than one gun owner in Chicago that don't think Obama was anti gun and voted for Hillary. They go to Indiana to buy mags, ammo, and lasers. They are content with the gun laws in Chicago and Illinois.

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    I try to avoid the big cities, and states that don't allow firearms in general. It's so dumb that you can't practice your second amendment rights in certain states without fear of getting arrested.

Top Bottom