• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not a vendor or associated. Just posting a reminder as I know it is very popular amongst us locals.

Home / Gun Shows / Indiana / NIGCA Nappanee Gun Show
    [h=1]NIGCA Nappanee Gun Show[/h]Next Show: Mar 25th - 25th, 2017 at Dutch Village Market (Edit)
    Dates

• Mar 25th, 2017Verified!
    • Oct 28th, 2017

Directions
    Dutch Village Market

City/State
    Nappanee, Indiana

Rating

(7 votes)

Hours

• Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm

Admission

• General: $3.00
    • Children 12 & under: Free with adult

Description
    The NIGCA Nappanee Gun Show will be held on Mar 25th, 2017 in Nappanee, Indiana. This Nappanee gun show is held at Dutch Village Market and hosted by Northern Indiana Gun Collectors Association. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
    All firearms & related items-NO FLEA MARKET! We have the best dealers around!
    GOOD FOOD! Antique & craft Mall is also open.

Promoter
    Northern Indiana Gun Collectors Association

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I reported my post... yeah, I know, 2107 is way into the future...

Thanks to Lovemywoods or TexKev.

Last edited:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good show. Did not buy a thing, but saw several interesting Marlin 39As ($550-650), even a couple Mounties ($650-750). Also saw a couple Ithaca 37s, and a whole slew of M-1 Garands (over $1,000 each). Overall, prices were seller-friendly. Had a good time looking, though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Great show. I bought a Browning SA .22. The Belgians are getting less common at the shows. I grew up with one in the house, so I couldn't help myself.
    I saw those Garands. I thought that was a pretty good price on the IHC. They are less common and bring a higher dollar. If I had had the money after buy the other stuff, I would have grabbed it.
    There was also a Win. Model 12 in 16 g that I wish I had gone ahead and bought...

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    The guy in the far south building with all the Garands, Steve, he wont do you wrong on a Garand.
    He's always at the Nappanee and Valpo show

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I saw those Garands. I thought that was a pretty good price on the IHC. They are less common and bring a higher dollar. If I had had the money after buy the other stuff, I would have grabbed it.

Agreed! "If I had the money" is the key point. I want a Garand, but I can't pay that price. This is why I said prices were "seller friendly."

Similar situation with the Mosin-Nagents. Prices were running $250-350. One man explained explained that the Mosin was not his (he was only watching the store while the owner/seller took care of business), but the guy used to purchase them back when Midwest would get crates of them and sell then for $90 each. That unit was priced at $450.

If you have a Garand, now is the time to sell—before that new batch comes in from Korea and the prices fall.

Top Bottom