• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Im looking for other forums similar to INGO to expand advertising on, and was curious what other big forums you guys frequent. The obvious are the AR15.com, snipershide, longrange hunting, but what other forums am I not thinking of?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Nothing as large as INGO since INS went away. (Excluding ArfCom and Long Range since you already know about them.) The others I'm on are smaller and more focused than here.
    Dan

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Nothing as large as INGO since INS went away. (Excluding ArfCom and Long Range since you already know about them.) The others I'm on are smaller and more focused than here.
    Dan

Thats what Im finding. You can find hundreds of 3-5k member forums, but Im looking for an 20-50k member forum.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Nada. I did have an INS and KYGO account. I actually don't care for social media but I find that I like The Mouse Mod so I stick around. (OK I like some other guys as well.)

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Occasionally on highroad (google searches seem to find info on there most readily), as well MGO (Michigan gun owners), and predatormasters forum.
    Have seen, but not spent much time on smithandwessonforum, xdtalk, etc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not any other gun forums. But there are a few INGO (and former INGO) friends I stay in contact with over on Facebook.

Dan

INS went away? I hadn't heard about that. But I did try to check their site out and it looks that way.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I discovered gun forums while I was away from Indiana for college, and so INGO was not where I first landed. I've been a member of thefirearmsforum.com for almost 10 years now, and I know that they have something north of 40k members, but I don't think it's anywhere near that who are active.

Top Bottom