• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drew50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2016
    Schererville
    I was wondering, can I media blast the frame, slide, or both? I'm kinda wanting to do a two tone look but not sure how to go about it. Are there any places around NWI that can do this for me if possible? I'll attach some pics of what look I'm going for. Responses are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3272.JPG
      IMG_3272.JPG
      112.4 KB · Views: 9
    • IMG_3273.JPG
      IMG_3273.JPG
      22.7 KB · Views: 9

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    You can definitely blast the gun. There are a couple of INGOers over in the Czickness thread that have done it. Personally I like the look and might be having one of the guys over there do it for me this summer.

Drew50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2016
    Schererville
    You can definitely blast the gun. There are a couple of INGOers over in the Czickness thread that have done it. Personally I like the look and might be having one of the guys over there do it for me this summer.

Maybe some of them will chime in. I'd rather give my money to someone local. I'm gonna check out that thread, hopefully I can get some inspiration.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Blast away on the aluminum frame! Slide would need coating of some sort though. I have done my RAMI and another INGOers P-01. Both turned out well, although both are now Cerakoted. The beauty of the bare aluminum frame is the easy touch up in the blaster to make it look new again. If you were closer, I'd be more than willing to help you out with this.

Top Bottom