• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I've been following Steven for quite a few years now, dating back to when he regularly appeared on "Red Eye."
    He's really developed into one of the better voices for conservatism.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Funny and true stuff, this man says. We have to live in a world where we talk about the grim facts...and then laugh about them

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Steven has a unique opportunity in that he's FCC approved. His show is clean, and he pulls in interviews from both sides of the spectrum often.

If something big is happening, he's one important outlet that can call it out and get the eyes on it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I follow him on Facebook.As for the AR-15 for defense, I agree with him. And can not believe how the left is pushing so hard against defense.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I follow him on Facebook.As for the AR-15 for defense, I agree with him. And can not believe how the left is pushing so hard against defense.

You already know this, but just look at the history of leftists and their inherent dislike of citizens being able to defend themselves.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010

Same here. He's made some really great videos and I have an AR ready if needed for HD. The left is getting even more crazy and stupid since Killery lost.
    Dan

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Yeah, I like Crowder. My wife got me the mug club for Christmas... then 2 days later we found out we're pregnant! Mug club fund went to a new stroller, but I think the powers that be would understand that sacrifice.
    Ive followed him for a little over a yr and a half, overall solid stuff.
    His full shows (thur nights always free and streaming) are great and i love the banter and fake ads, in addition to the good content.
    He has 2 excellent vids on Detroit (one when he worked with PJTV and one newer/independent) that are spot-on.
    ... especially now that i live in MI.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Very little disagreement with what this guy says. We need more guys like this to speak and more people to listen

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Go watch his video about the Crusades. Too many young idiots today believe in the wrong things about them and I also blame the movie Kingdom of Heaven for this as well

Top Bottom