• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The International Association of Chiefs of Police does not represent actual rank and file police.
    They only represent the big city overwhelmingly left-wing mayors who appoint chiefs of police.
    The National Sheriffs Association far better represents rank and file police and citizens.
    Look no further than the respective stances regarding gun control fromthe ACP vs. the NSA to see what I mean.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The International Association of Chiefs of Police does not represent actual rank and file police.
    They only represent the big city overwhelmingly left-wing mayors who appoint chiefs of police.
    The National Sheriffs Association far better represents rank and file police and citizens.
    Look no further than the respective stances regarding gun control fromthe ACP vs. the NSA to see what I mean.
    They sure did shove a knife in are backs when it came to Constitutional carry here in Indiana.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I hope that is an April 1 job, because I can just see the headlines: Officer fires warning shot into the air, suspect being chased does not stop, innocent person two miles away dies from head wound when bullet falls from sky.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    are1.jpg

are.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hear some prosecutors will try to imprison people for a warning shot... so, is popo going to prison?

Top Bottom