• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    As has happened several times in the last year, there are TWO gun shows in my local area, Tipton and Lafayette. Luckily for me my son, who normally attends with me has changed jobs and is free Sat and Sun, so we will attend both!

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    I have heard good things about this show, older type guns, milsurps, revolvers and such, things that I am interested in. I may try to go Sat. Heck I have to go into the office for a while Sat morning and will already be halfway there.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    And Lafayette. Why do these shows happen on the same weekend?

Can't some of these promoters break the cycle?????
    It would be nice IF they could but a lot of the venues REQUIRE you to commit to a specific amount of dates per year or they will give any and all of those dates to another promoter

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    The Tipton Gun how has two rooms, the tables are sold out (they even have set ups in the dinning area)
    I will be in the North room -----see ya'll there

Don't forget the great food that is available ----they even have coffee that tastes like coffee

P.S. This is the last Tipton show UNTIL October

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Really had a good time. Sold some stuff and bought some. Found a really nice set of retro carbine handguards. Made my day. Walked myself stupid. Like a kid in a candy store. Successfully repressed the urge on a Number 4 Mk 2 Enfield. Looked un-issued. Asking price was $450. Guy in the Northwest corner of the big room had a re-stocked (Boyd) Norinco NHM-91 missing the bipod for less than $700. It had that funky "split" front sight. In the cafe seating area (west wall) a Century FN FAL on an Imbel receiver for $1000 (asking price, I don't haggle price unless I'm buying). Couple Gold Cups around 1K (blued) and two stainless GCs for 1200 and 1300. Saw some crack pipe prices on used Beretta 92fs ($650 $690). This is probably my favorite show. Lots of frendly people and raccoon boxes. (you know, like Dollar Tree)

Last edited:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Thanks for all the INGO people(and everyone else) that stopped to say HI-----------I had a great Saturday-----sold some, bought some-----

The promoter (Pat Comer) said that he had 11 new dealers---------and all the tables were sold

As usual ,the food was great

Come to the show today------9-3, you will still have plenty of time to mow the lawn.......

See ya there---
    tallend

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I really wanted to go but I had to choose between Tipton or shooting at Elwood. We bought a .22lr single action revolver at the last Tipton show for my son's birthday. He shot it for the first time today.

Top Bottom