• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    So on 1 April I attended the CMP high power clinic at FWRR, we did 3 hours in the classroom learning how to handle your rifle, how to build the different positions, how to use your sling, and how to fire a CMP match

After a lunch break we hit the range,in a borrowed shooting coat and sling,in grabbed some dirt,got down prone, snagged up my sling,and fired 3 sighter shots (In the 9 ring at 10 o'clock ) my " coach "helped my make a quick adjustment to my sights,2 more shots in the 10 ring,

Now it was time to fire the John C Garand match....well,I shot a 272 3x,good enough for a bronze medal (modern military must score higher then vintage) not to shabby for a carbine with iron sights ,and only it's 3rd time to a range

Then it was a 200 yard walk down to the target pits,and we pulled targets

WOW what a day, if my next few matches go like this, I think I want to shoot this match at camp perry

Anyone eles do the CMP matches or camp perry?

photo share

print screen windows 7

how to print screen on pc

dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Good job!! You should come to the Southern Indiana Rifle & Pistol Club near Borden, IN. Membership is not required to participate in the matches. We shoot the Garand matches, the CMP Sniper Matches, and Carbine matches, as well as the NRA High Power Rifle matches. We have a High Power rifle match scheduled for tomorrow and a CMP Sniper match and Garand match scheduled for next Saturday. Contact me for more information. Link to web site here. Best of luck, and have a great day DennyMac

Top Bottom