• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Good to hear, I think for the foreseeable future this will have to be the case. Since Trump, gun sales have fallen off. All shops will have left is better pricing and good customer service.

Which should be in play anyway no matter the political climate. I have to agree with Glueman, it was not well written.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Sorry, but reads like a middle schoolers book report. I don't mean to insult middle schoolers.

Also, "Everyone in the gun shop agreed the rifle deer hunting is too risky as well as not being sporting." Yes, anything beyond a roughly hewn spear with a flint tip is not sporting. Have these folks ever hunted deer, I wonder. "Yes, a high power rifle can kill someone miles away." Agreed, a high power rifle can kill someone miles away.... and the point is?

On a positive note, glad to hear of another shop with good prices and service. I wish them success.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I grew up in that area and they are great people. When I was in high school I coached Nick in youth basketball with Steve. I don't know the author but do know he writes an outdoor column for the paper.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Sorry, but reads like a middle schoolers book report. I don't mean to insult middle schoolers.

Also, "Everyone in the gun shop agreed the rifle deer hunting is too risky as well as not being sporting." Yes, anything beyond a roughly hewn spear with a flint tip is not sporting. Have these folks ever hunted deer, I wonder. "Yes, a high power rifle can kill someone miles away." Agreed, a high power rifle can kill someone miles away.... and the point is?

On a positive note, glad to hear of another shop with good prices and service. I wish them success.

I was going to paste that in too, but you beat me to it.
    Total cluelessness from Fudds on parade there.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I have a buddy whose truck could kill dear miles away. They seemed drawn to it and he got 3 in a couple of months until it was totaled and he got a new one.

Top Bottom