Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

8shot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Still in same building where you have to carry a flashlight with you to see what your are looking at, ?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Made it. Lots of AR things, P mags $10, S&W lower parts set $65 (who knew they sold em). Prices a little high. Even saw a Destroyer carbine in 9mm Largo. Found a set of nice wood factory Python grips for $100 that made the trip worthwhile. First time in a long time I've seen lots of reloading bullets, powder and primers. Although prices seemed salty. Knife dealers everywhere. Talked awhile with OtherDave. Saw some other poor guy with a Sig-Mauser M2 in 40 S&W. His wasn't sold either. A couple distressed bubba sportered SMLEs, one No3 was $199. Needs rescued. Only got pooped on once or twice. A good day at the fun show.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Saw an old Sauer .380. It was pretty interesting. Some fellahs in the middlish had a sub2k in beretta for 400.00, but they were too busy to talk to me.
    I shared with Other Dave that it looked like, instead of liquidating everything they could at any reasonable profit and then restocking with stuff they KNOW will sell, many dealers are just doubling down democrat style and raising prices on already slow moving inventory.
    That doesnt mean there are no good deals. O.D. himself had a few nice knives, and i bought a lovely CRKT from him. Guns and.Rosa's.targets.got a few more.of my dollars, too.

Top Bottom