• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I start with gunwatcher.com for all of my searches. The only brick and mortar store close to me anymore isn't much of a choice unless you like paying MSRP for everything. I get friendlier service from a faceless internet site than them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I always keep an eye out on slickguns and usually buds guns for comparison shopping

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have bought several guns from centerfireguns.com. They don't have as large a selection as Bud's. They ship within 1 day if you use a FFL from the already verified list and the gun shows as in stock. I usually pick up the gun on the 3rd day after ordering.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    My favorite places to buy from: Buds Guns, Kentucky Gun Co, Vizards, GunBuyer.com, TechNet Armory, Sportsmans Guide (and use slick guns for finding special sales).

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Grab-A-Gun here as well. I've always had good service from them, and their prices are normally as good as I've found with anyone else online. I just placed an order with them this morning for a NM 66 snubby revolver I've been watching for since before Thanksgiving, it's the one gun I've been planning to buy this year, and my patience has finally paid off. WOOT!!

sethr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Putnam County
    Grab-A-Gun here as well. I've always had good service from them, and their prices are normally as good as I've found with anyone else online. I just placed an order with them this morning for a NM 66 snubby revolver I've been watching for since before Thanksgiving, it's the one gun I've been planning to buy this year, and my patience has finally paid off. WOOT!!

How long before they ship to you??
    I'm finding they are quick to charge, slow to ship, and boilerplate excuses why not. I just wonder if they really have live inventory.

Top Bottom