Kokomo Gun and Knife Show
    April 29th 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    April 30th 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Kokomo Event Center
    1500 N. Reed Rd. (IN 931 North)
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, ammo, reloading supplies, military surplus, clips & magazines,
    and more

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Hopefully I can make it. Any idea him many tables?
    Not yet, still too early for me to know. I do know that we have a 10 table dealer that has never done the Kokomo show before. I'll try to remember to post the table count on Thursday when I find out what it is. I've been really busy and haven't been on INGO as much as normal.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Pretty good show, I found my 223 brass. I picked up 6 Colt 1911 mags, and a holster. All in all it was a pretty good show.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the show this morning. I saw a lot of items that were overpriced, mostly ammo and S&W revolvers. Surplus rifles and pistols could be had for reasonable prices. I found a shooter grade 9mm Luger for $950, a Chinese 1911 that the owner claimed had never been shot or hardly shot (it was in beauriful shape with the box for $650), and surplus rifles were going for fair prices. I was a little disappointed by all of the nonfirearm junk there, but that is expected. Had a fun time and will go back again if the show is that size again

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I went to the show this morning. I saw a lot of items that were overpriced, mostly ammo and S&W revolvers. Surplus rifles and pistols could be had for reasonable prices. I found a shooter grade 9mm Luger for $950, a Chinese 1911 that the owner claimed had never been shot or hardly shot (it was in beauriful shape with the box for $650), and surplus rifles were going for fair prices. I was a little disappointed by all of the nonfirearm junk there, but that is expected. Had a fun time and will go back again if the show is that size again
    The idiots trying to sell S&W revolvers for stratospheric prices have been trying to unload those same revolvers for years at these gun shows and particularly at Kokomo. I've been going to that show for years and it's the same guys with the same revolvers every time. They will never learn.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    The idiots trying to sell S&W revolvers for stratospheric prices have been trying to unload those same revolvers for years at these gun shows and particularly at Kokomo. I've been going to that show for years and it's the same guys with the same revolvers every time. They will never learn.
    You apparently weren't there Saturday. Saw a Model 12 Smith snub nose flat latch with numbered diamond grips for $400 - $425. And the 29-3 8 3/8 nickel for $700

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I went Sunday with some family members and really enjoyed the show. Found a Winchester 222 pack of 22LR for 15.99. Picked up some reasonably priced brass and bullets for reloading and even scored a surplus rifle for 180.00. The best thing that happened was my brother in law bought his first gun ever. We went to his place and tried it out and I think him and his boys are hooked.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    At otherdave, I do not remember seeing those two revolvers that you mentioned. $700 for that 29 is a good deal.
    At wolfhound, glad to hear that there is another gun owner out there. Hope you guys had fun shooting and can do it often with him and his family

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Also, saw several decent deals but walked out empty-handed. Still kinda kicking myself for not grabbing that Sig P320 in .45acp. I had been telling myself that as soon as I came across one I'd buy it, yet I resisted the urge.

Top Bottom