• bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm guessing. :dunno:

[video=youtube_share;3L8HCPrGexQ]http://youtu.be/3L8HCPrGexQ[/video]
    The NRA is not the entity that is broken and greedy. Rather it is our government that is broken and greedy thanks to the past 8 years of Obama and the Democraps running our country into the ground. If it were not for the NRA there would be no survival of 2A and there would be no need for INGO. That goes 2X if Hildebeast had won the past election.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive also heard that NRA's new insurance is paid after the fact when you are judged innocent, not up front to actually fund your defense. (YOU must fund your defense and they reimburse you if you win, and apparently are screwed if you lose. What a way to save money. "What? He's guilty? Jackpot! Free money (premiums paid) for us!")

Ive also heard that USCCA recently changed their structure to do the same as well. (at least reimbursing you, not sure about the verdict as a condition of payout)

Anyone able to confirm either concretely?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Ah yes, The Yankee Marshall, the self-anointed expert on everything regarding the 2A.
    He's also the expert on zombie green and tacticool accessories.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    [video=youtube;n2Aj1WnNkYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Aj1WnNkYI[/video]

This whole series of ads, but his one in particular, was VERY effective for me, and greatly appreciated.
    They were presented at just the right time in the election cycle, though I wish more than just the Fox channel affiliates had chosen to air it.

Thanks again Marcus, wherever you are, for EVERYTHING you've done!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This whole series of ads, but his one in particular, was VERY effective for me, and greatly appreciated.
    They were presented at just the right time in the election cycle, though I wish more than just the Fox channel affiliates had chosen to air it.

Thanks again Marcus, wherever you are, for EVERYTHING you've done!

I agree!

The rest were also good though. Dana, Colion, Oz and Charlie...

You haven't met America...

[video=youtube;PAHgGsrdXyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM[/video]

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I agree!

The rest were also good though. Dana, Colion, Oz and Charlie...

You haven't met America...

[video=youtube;PAHgGsrdXyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM[/video]

"If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long-haired country boy alone..."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes, The Yankee Marshall, the self-anointed expert on everything regarding the 2A.
    He's also the expert on zombie green and tacticool accessories.

He was moderately entertaining, but also a falesly self-deprecating pompous *ss. I quit watching him after one of his anti-religion rants where he explained how dumb people of faith are and how enlightened he is.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Really? Your first post makes you look like a troll. I hope I'm wrong. I have a lot of mileage on me and the fact is that for many decades the NRA has been THE big force for preserving gun rights. Maybe if you are younger, you don't know about the fact that until relatively recently, civilian carry was very difficult if not impossible in most states. That is a huge turnaround. The NRA has trained more people in firearm safety than any other organization. I could go on and on, but if you really only rely on one YouTube celebrity's opinion, you probably won't consider any other facts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just watched the latest TYM (no comment)...NRA is useless so instead of me forking out money to them, where can I give my money locally?

If you think the NRA is useless, you haven't been paying attention...for the last 25 years. Do they ask for a lot of money? Sure. Do they do some annoying things? Absolutely. Has it been the most active and effective advocate for firearms rights in the country, not only protecting, but expanding those rights? There is no rational argument against.

Top Bottom