• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The only way to bring this moronic crap to a screeching halt is for people to sue the bejesus out of these school administrators.
    Seriously, how in the hell can we possibly foster respect for the law and authority in our kids when the authorities running their schools demonstrate to them that the rules are hyper-punitive, capriciously enforced, and flat out ludicrous?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The only way to bring this moronic crap to a screeching halt is for people to sue the bejesus out of these school administrators.
    Seriously, how in the hell can we possibly foster respect for the law and authority in our kids when the authorities running their schools demonstrate to them that the rules are hyper-punitive, capriciously enforced, and flat out ludicrous?

Exactly. It's really hard to teach my son to respect his teacher when, in my head, I'm saying this teacher is an absolute moron.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I read on Fox's website that the suspension was dropped. The quotes from the administration were the most convoluted things I've ever seen. Admitted they were wrong without admitting they were wrong. :rolleyes:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I want to know who's being paid to monitor all the students.

Jeannie-C.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Exactly. It's really hard to teach my son to respect his teacher when, in my head, I'm saying this teacher is an absolute moron.

You can teach them to respect both reason and authority so long as you teach them the difference.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Unfortunately, it appears that the more educated one becomes, the more stupid they become. I would agree with most, getting administrators replaced is in order. Usually though, the local "School Board" who is elected needs to be replaced first. The local School Board hires the school's Superintendent, who in turn hires/promotes the Principals. I would also agree that a vigorous and lucrative civil action gets the attention of administrators very quickly.

Top Bottom