• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There's only room for one self-promoting tyrant in the anti-2A world and Napoleon Doomberg already has that job

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    When did she move to Colorado ?????

I thought she lived in Z ville, In .....

3 years ago now.

Watts only claims to be from Indiana when it benefits her. She can say, "I'm from the midwest. Look how folksy I am. I don't hate guns. I just love common sense."

It was inevitable they would turn on her at some point. I mean, can you imagine how pissed your boss would be if you spent $50 million of the company's money and had practically nothing to show for it?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Watts only claims to be from Indiana when it benefits her. She can say, "I'm from the midwest. Look how folksy I am. I don't hate guns. I just love common sense."

It was inevitable they would turn on her at some point. I mean, can you imagine how pissed your boss would be if you spent $50 million of the company's money and had practically nothing to show for it?

Money is water to Bloomberg. 50M is .1% of his 50Bil.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe we're reading it wrong... Did Everytown and Moms Demand really "turn" on Shannon Watts, or did Everytown and Moms Demand "turn on" Shannon Watts?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    While we can all take delight in her particular failings we should be grateful for her inability to advance her paymaster's disarmament agenda

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While we can all take delight in her particular failings we should be grateful for her inability to advance her paymaster's disarmament agenda

True enough. Another thought--folks will put up with personality "quirks" for some time while that person is getting results. When they no longer are winning though, the quirkiness becomes tiresome and the person can find themselves out of a job. Kind of like when your favorite team's rival has that coach that, for all the publicity and news they make, they just don't seem to ever get the job done, and you really dislike them, but you really don't want them to get fired...because they might find someone who knows how to win.

Top Bottom