• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Has anyone used them? I hate to bypass my LGS, but he has called around and his reps are out of stock. The price difference isn't much over $45 and I would rather purchase from him. But how long does one wait for that new shiny gun.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    I have had good dealings with Grab a gun. Their shipping is fast. Your FFL will usually get it a day or two after you place the order. I have purchased three separate times from them and have yet to be let down.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I just got a Henry from them. It took a week from order date to the day it showed at the FFL. They had a note that order volume may increase the time between order and shipping. Overall it went as smoothly as one would expect, I'd buy another from them.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    They did me wrong about 5 years ago so I have never visited their site again. 5 years ago, I had bought a gun from them at a low price. Couple days later they e-mailed me saying that the gun was actually out of stock. They had to refund my credit card and I had to tell my FFL that the gun was not coming. About a day after their e-mail stating the gun was out of stock they sent me another e-mail stating that the gun was back in stock but bad news was that it was now $100 more. WTF? Seemed to me that they were trying to do a bait & switch. Needless to say I told them where they could go and I went & bought the gun somewhere else since they wouldn't honor the first price from a few days before (my original purchase). I never forget when someone does me wrong.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I've ordered twice with good experiences. I'd feel comfortable using them again.

As mentioned above, watch for bait and switch with low stock or out of stock items. (with any online dealer - not always intentional either, sometimes SKUs change, etc)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Brownell did that to me.
    I received an E-mail sale from Brownell.
    6 laser bullets for 38/357 for just under $100.00.
    I called and talked to the salesgirl.
    She confirmed 6 laser bullets for under (I forget the exact price) $100.00
    When I received the order. it contained only 1 "ONE" laser bullet.
    I called Brownell. The Representative said there was a mistake somewhere.
    If i did not want it I could return it.
    I did and never ordered from brownell again

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've ordered from them a half dozen times or so with no problems. If you watch, they can get some amazing deals and even their standard prices are pretty darn good. They even sent me a coupon for free shipping that I used with my last order... :yesway:

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I've ordered from them a half dozen times or so with no problems. If you watch, they can get some amazing deals and even their standard prices are pretty darn good. They even sent me a coupon for free shipping that I used with my last order... :yesway:
    Ummm... and why didn't you think of others with this so called coopin...? :dunno:

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    I have used grab a gun several times, and using different FFLs for delivery and each transaction went fine. Only time I had an issue was buying a firearm, and then other items-- which resulted in two shipping costs. Made sense, but I did not 'like' paying two separate shipping charges. Not sure what they could not ship the entire order to the FFL for one fee.

Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    My only problem with grab a gun is that I get there specials email sometimes more than once a day. I have to open it, and look at it, and think about it. They are starting to cost me money.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I have not purchased a gun from Grab-A-Gun, but they are my go to for magazines. They are usually the lowest prices I can find. No problems with any of my orders.

Top Bottom