• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have been a fan of MAC for a while and decided to give him and the guys at CC a try this past week. I ordered the new Definitive Arms Stock adapter for the FM-AK47-11 as it was listed as in stock. What I got today in the mail was a definitive arms muzzle break that about HALF the price I was charged for the stock adapter that now show it is OUT OF STOCK and no on seems to in the shop to answer the phone even though the website states they are open until 6pm on Saturdays.

I'm sure it was just a mix up but not a very good first impression guys. :noway:

I'd really like to get this straightened out. Thanks.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I had cash in hand for a custom 300BLK build and contacted them about working with me. They never responded. MAC may know guns, but his customer service is ****.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Finally got a hold of someone at Copper. Seems they use Voice Over IP and the storm earlier knocked out the Internet which knocks out the phone lines on a VOIP system. Seems kinda silly to me to rely solely on that for a business phone but hey whatever it's not my shop.

Anyway, I have to give them credit they were more than willing and able to make it right. They said they undercut the on-line stock just for goofy screw ups like this. So hopefully my stock adapter will be on its way first thing Monday.

If it shows up right this time I'll consider them redeemed.

Topshelf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    Finally got a hold of someone at Copper. Seems they use Voice Over IP and the storm earlier knocked out the Internet which knocks out the phone lines on a VOIP system. Seems kinda silly to me to rely solely on that for a business phone but hey whatever it's not my shop.

Anyway, I have to give them credit they were more than willing and able to make it right. They said they undercut the on-line stock just for goofy screw ups like this. So hopefully my stock adapter will be on its way first thing Monday.

If it shows up right this time I'll consider them redeemed.

Good to hear its all cleared up and they made it right. Hopefully:rockwoot:

Top Bottom