• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I stopped into Victory Range and Armory in New Castle today. I was impressed with the shop, talk about floor space! I recommend checking them out if you get over that way anytime soon, the guys working were very friendly. They stock some pretty high end stuff, Nighthawk, Christensen, FN249, HK's, etc... The reason I decided to post about the shop is that they where advertising their grand opening celebration. Saturday june 10th they are having their grand opening. The Governors wife will be taking the first shots on the range. They will have reps on hand from multiple manufactures along with a raffle for 5 firearms, vortex optics, range time, swag, etc. They said to enter all you have to do is come into the shop between June 1st and June 10th. The range is the first of its type, it is definitely something I can't wait to see. The range is right off I70 on state road 3

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    How long is the range? I have some friends out in NC I've not seen in a while. Might just swing by. Thanks for sharing.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Their pistol range is the 25 feet, while the rifle is 25 yards. They can scale your target size down to mimic distance. The range is unlike anything I've seen. The target paper is blank and the target is projected onto it. They had a ton of different target options from standard B27 silhouette to moving targets and pop up shoot/no shoots. Its a very interesting setup. They have a system marking your hits, even though its digital, your still using your gun and your live ammo. The guys behind the counter said it was the first one with more to come. Tgey have 18 pistol lanes, six or 8 rifle and 3 panoramic lanes. From what I could tell the panoramic lanes are 8 feet wide targets. I can't wait for the 10th to try it all out.

Top Bottom