TX: Bounty Hunters and Fugitve all end up dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All three, suspect and 2 bounty hunters dead. A shootout at an open car dealership. This may be a game changer of the occupation. Lord so much FAIL on the part of the bounty hunters.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Even tho no one else got shot, I expect some lawsuits out of this. At least for the cost of new underwear for the people trapped in those two small offices.

And I will be interested to see whose cell phone that was. Obviously she knew something was about to happen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Even tho no one else got shot, I expect some lawsuits out of this. At least for the cost of new underwear for the people trapped in those two small offices.

And I will be interested to see whose cell phone that was. Obviously she knew something was about to happen.

EXACTLY... and if she knew what was going down, the bad guy probably does too. The fugitive wasn't endangering anyone prior to the bounty hunters confronting him. They aren't cops. Wait for the guy to come outside, thus partially eliminating harm to bystanders, and then apprehend him.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    EXACTLY... and if she knew what was going down, the bad guy probably does too. The fugitive wasn't endangering anyone prior to the bounty hunters confronting him. They aren't cops. Wait for the guy to come outside, thus partially eliminating harm to bystanders, and then apprehend him.

Absolutely!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I feel sorry for the employees. When you are stuck in your cubicle it become difficult to avoid stupid people doing stupid things.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It is said they were "waiting for hours" for him to come in....If so why not confront him when he exited his vehicle while he was outside? Or wait for him to leave??? I also understand the man who was the fugitive's firearm fell to the table when he tried to pull it on them...It seems to me that would be a "fumble" situation where one of the bounty hunter's would have thrown himself on that firearm....

It pains me to agree with Kut twice in one week (it happened once last year as well and I pulled through it) but there is quite a bit of fail on the part of the bounty hunters...

Also if I were going to be a "bounty hunter" I would try to keep myself in a little better shape physically...Dog and his crew may be kind of goofy but they all seem to keep themselves in shape...Makes me wonder whether, "I don't want to have to run after this guy" played into the way it went down...I.E. "Wait until he is sitting down in that office and cornered before we make our move.."

IMHO

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All three, suspect and 2 bounty hunters dead. A shootout at an open car dealership. This may be a game changer of the occupation. Lord so much FAIL on the part of the bounty hunters.
    Operating in the same manner since 1873.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    So much fail. Sorry for the hunter's families but they clearly were inept at their job. Now, this will play right in to so many anti-2A groups hands.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Bounty hunters are free range rent-a-cops. If you feel the only safe way to take this guy in is to draw on him like a cop, then CALL THE ACTUAL ****ING COPS

Endrin2113

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Plainfield
    Did they not transition to lethal force sooner simply because they can't collect a bounty on a dead man? Ineptitude all around, absolutely, but I feel like this may have been a driving factor in the "bounty hunters'" actions

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm curious to see how many times the bounty hunters shot each other as close as they both were with the fugitive. Bad tactics all the way around

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Bad decision. Others have covered it well. Call real cops, if hes that dangerous. And holy crap on there being involved people in there. The employees and customers. WTF?
    And I ask WWBFD?

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    When he dropped the gun, they could've introduced old sparky, made him ride the lightning, cuffed him, and gone on their way. Could've even had Taser send them a replacement.

Top Bottom