• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Does anyone have any insight into this show? Ive never heard of it before. It's a one day only show at the armory with cheap admission. It's a long way from home for me and was wondering if any locals could give me the rundown on it. Thanks!

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Wondering the same. I see the contact is Darlene Best who is also the contact for the NIGCA Nappanee one day only shows held twice yearly. Which leads me to speculate this show may tie in with NIGCA and as it also is a one day only show will likely be packed with a high ratio of NIGCA private party sellers. A sure way to confirm what I speculate would be to call Darlene.

delwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2017
    Walkerton
    My wife and I are going to try to make it down. Maybe hit the strawberry festival in North Liberty on the way home...sounds like a good day.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I thought it was a nice little show. It was small enough to run through in 15 minutes but interesting enough to run through it three times. I tried real hard to keep my hands in my pockets but got a good deal on an M&P22C and had to spend the money. $3 entry with free parking made me feel like I needed to spend something(I hear guys all over the country complaining about $10 parking with $15 gate fees,....and lousy shows). I feel lucky.

BTW,.....rumor was that the new building in Nappanee is ready to go up but waiting on permitting. There's a chance it'll be up in time for the October 28 show(and if not, a 'chance' they may be able to delay the show until November). Hope we don't have to wait until spring,....Nappanee is another favorite.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Yea, the guy at the door was pretty sure that they were going to get the building done by Oct.

It wasn't a bad show for the price and I did pick up a book.
    Saw a guy that had a box of .44 Mag and it had $25 written on it.
    Someone offered him $20 for it and the guy whips a Sharpie scribbles the price out and writes $30 on it.
    Guess he got tired of people making him offers on it.
    He didn't have much on his table.
    That was the first I have ever seen that.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    There was one vendor there that had an Ingo sticker on a display case but he was busy with a customer so I didn't get to introduce myself and find out who he was here

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    It was nice small show and a great way to spend a Saturday morning. Made some offers on things I needed and was able to work with the guys selling. Nice to hear the the Nappanee show might happen this Fall....it's my favorite.

Top Bottom