Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    INGO is first and foremost a forum. It just happens to have a classified section. The classified section is for the active members. Keeping people from joining just to become active in the classifieds keeps it that way.
    Join in on the conversation. There are plenty of topics to discuss. You will find that 50 posts go pretty quickly if you are actively involved.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Welcome to INGO
    Short answer is that we prefer to be a forum first, and a marketplace second.
    Go to the introductions area, post there.
    Contribute to some ongoing threads, or start some new threads in the topics that interest you and you'll be at 50 posts quite soon.

as stated, read the FAQs and they explain most of these rules pretty well

jimb1069

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Birds Away, Thank you for your explanation. I appreciate it.

Expat, I did try to find it under the faq section but did not see it. Sorry my dumb question irritated you so much you had to reply like a complete moron. But hey thanks for the opportunity to get post #8. Dang, I should have split up my replies and got another one. Good Day!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Expat, I did try to find it under the faq section but did not see it. Sorry my dumb question irritated you so much you had to reply like a complete moron. But hey thanks for the opportunity to get post #8. Dang, I should have split up my replies and got another one. Good Day!

That's what we like here. A sense of humor and a thick skin.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Just a small reminder for you as you are a new guy. (2010...???)
    You are required to read the rules when you join. That is a given. No malice intended just stating a fact.
    Expat (and I for that matter) do get weary over so many new members not reading the rules and then complaining when they can not run free though our Forum.
    Lastly, If you call another member a name you will be called out on it by myself or another staff member. That is also in the rules.

Yes, Moron is a name.

You will find that there are many members in here that are friends out in the real. (world) We shoot together, break bread together and occasionally call each other Morons. Knowing the difference is a plus.

Welcome. This is a great place.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Also: Expat is not a complete moron.
    Not complete. I am still working on perfecting it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom