• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocimom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2017
    fishers
    My son was there using one of the lanes. There was a suicide. The customers in the store were told to leave. The people who were using the lanes were kept in a classroom for about an hour and then released after the police viewed the security video.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just hope it was not a rental gun.
    I really do not care what a person does to them self.
    That is their own decision.
    I really care about the people it affects.
    Your son might need and should seek Counseling.
    A church elder he knows would be a good start.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We have been following local news today and no one is reporting on it. I found this link from a google search.

Most of the news stations I've worked for have standing guidelines to not report on suicides unless it's a prominent person or somehow effects the public.

It sucks to hear about this. I shoot there pretty regularly. I hope this doesn't affect the staff too much. Probably not much they could have done.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Most of the news stations I've worked for have standing guidelines to not report on suicides unless it's a prominent person or somehow effects the public.

It sucks to hear about this. I shoot there pretty regularly. I hope this doesn't affect the staff too much. Probably not much they could have done.

It's kind of surprising that there's no mention, since a) it was in a place where a lot of people were present, and b) it informs the public regarding how horribly dangerous guns are.

IIRC, the suicide awhile back at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette was reported, but the person was identified only as "nn-year old woman".

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes- prayers to those family members affected by this person's actions and to those who were present at the time.

:(

Top Bottom