• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    the friends of the nra (southern indiana chapter) is having a Homeland Defense raffle we are selling 300 tickets at 50.00 each and 1 lucky winner is getting all 10 guns! need not be present to win! we will be drawing for them at our annual banquet on Friday august 4th.

pm me if you want a chance to win over 7000 dollars worth of guns!
    View attachment 56455

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Work schedule permitting, I will be there this year, would be nice to have a meet and greet.

hopefully you can make it! i'll be there, it'll be hard to miss me, i'll be wearing a bright green fnra shirt and working at some game or raffle, a few other of the ingo family will be working the event also! closer to the event, i'll post info for that as well

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    If i can find the budget, I'd be very interested.
    PM still best?
    Paypal, check, cash acceptable?

if you're in southern indiana, we are selling them at rajos guns, meeks guns and from any committee member! (snorko and i have tickets)

if not, you can mail me a check, and ill fill out your info, and text you a copy of your stub if thats ok, if not ill mail your stub to you! if thats what you want to do, pm me for my address and phone number!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    sold one on ingo thanks to you unnamed ingoer!!!! i am out of tickets, BUT, i'm restocking tomorrow! 300 max tickets sold! 1 lucky person is getting over 7 thousand dollars worth of guns!,

a daniel defense m4a1 5.56
    a remington 870 12 guage
    a tristar o/u 12 guage
    a kimber 84m .308 bolt action
    a mossberg patriot night train 308 bolt action
    a taurus thunderbolt 45 colt pump
    a kimber custom tle2 45 acp (with a threaded barrel) I must correct this! its a 9mm!!!!! sorry but it does have a threaded barrel!
    a ruger gp100 357
    a canik tp9 9mm (nra edition)
    a glock 43 9mm

pm me if you want to help a great cause, and help create future generations of shooters!

all the money is given back!, we help the 4h, boyscouts, collage trap teams, and have donated to ranges to make them handicap accessible! we keep nothing! help keep indiana the largest friends money raiser (last year we were #1, beating california and texas!)

thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    possibly sold 2 more on ingo! that'll leave me with 6, but I can get more if I need them!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    sold a second ticket on ingo! thank you second unnamed ingoer! but just in case you're wondering...YES i still have tickets, and as long as they're available i can get more! the one thing i cant get is any more than 300! cause that's all we are selling!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    well i'm out of tickets......BUT I can get more if anybody else needs one!

pm me if you want a ticket!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    we will have tickets at the banquet tomorrow night at the Evansville 4 h center doors open at 5 dinner at 6.30 a 100.00 dollar entry ticket gets you a steak dinner, automatic entry in the bucket raffles and registered for door prizes!!!!!!

come join us and help raise money to support profit shooting groups!

Top Bottom