• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pgw0321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Camby, IN
    I had a gun on craigslist for a few minutes, but before it was flagged a guy emailed me with a link to ARMSLIST - Terms of Use Agreement
    He said it worked great.
    I wanted to know if after you gave them your email, do you get spammed to death, or junk mail out the ying yang.
    Has anyone one here used this site.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I had never heard of it either. Good number of listings though. I will have to keep an eye on it until i can get a better feel for the site.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Sites like that scare me. Some of the guns are underpriced and others are way overpriced. I'd much rather shop here with guys i know and can get a hold of if something is wrong or just go to the local gun shops.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    There's also a $800 converted saiga on there, just like the one here. I dont understand that one though. $350 for the saiga/$200 at the most for the conversion/ Is the extra $250 labor?????

armslist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Hello all,
    I'm one of the founders of Armslist. We noticed the incoming traffic from this thread and I wanted to introduce myself and answer any questions you might have about the site. Thank you for recognizing the site and discussing it here. We aim to serve the law-abiding, gun-owning population of this country.

To address the main concern expressed here, you will not be spammed at all. We rarely send messages to the email addresses on our list. Generally, Armslist only sends emails when there has been a noteworthy change or update to the site. Furthermore, you are able to unsubscribe from these infrequent updates.

You will not be spammed by others because your email address is not visible or known to anyone unless and until you respond to one of the messages that you receive through your posting.

Buying from individual sellers is not for everyone, but more and more dealers have begun to use the site, so don't rule out the site due to a few over or under-priced items.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments.
    Thanks,
    Jon
    jon@armslist.com

pgw0321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Camby, IN
    hey i see a muzzleloader listed on there that looks exactly like one that was for sale here...same pic and all.

It is the same one, I decided to put it on there and take my chances on spam, no spam yet.
    I had it listed on here awhile back, but it seems not to many cap & ball guys here or my cap and ball anyways.
    I'm not big on black powder either, I got this one in a package deal.
    I was just wanting to trade, I got a few offers mostly older shot guns.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    No questions, good luck witht the site. Time will tell, but I'm pulling for you. Can't have too many gun sites!!

Welcome to INGO!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Hi Armslist,
    Couple of questions.
    1 Is there a fee for listing?
    2 What do you do if you feel you've been dealt with unfairly? Complain to the moderators? INGO is pretty strict on being up and up, and most of us like it that way.
    Thanks,
    Andy

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i actually bought a glock 23 off arms list. but like craigslist the guy turrned out to hem haw around for a week or so on a meeting time (i was doing all the driving) and eventually just quit answering the phone. i took it for his asking price.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    armslist

i actually bought a glock 23 off arms list. but like craigslist the guy turrned out to hem haw around for a week or so on a meeting time (i was doing all the driving) and eventually just quit answering the phone. i took it for his asking price.

im supprised you even heard anything back from the guy.i dont think anyone on that site ever checks to see if they get messages.this website blows armslist out of the water.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im supprised you even heard anything back from the guy.i dont think anyone on that site ever checks to see if they get messages.this website blows armslist out of the water.

he put his phone number in the add.

i would much rather buy a gun from here, but a glock 23 3rd gen with 4 high cap mags and a fobus holster for 400 is hard to find.

Top Bottom