• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    Never thought about it? I havent shot just for fun/practice in prob 3 years. I let the kids shot, zeroed deer/ hunting guns, hunted, and shot varmits on the farm. So I shoot weekely but few rounds. Current targets are coons and opossuns getting killing my chickens.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't remember the last time I shot a gun. I'm tempted to say it hasn't happened all of 2017 but I seriously don't remember.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I usually shoot weekly (those that shoot with me would say that I shoot weakly, but I digress). I've been on vacation and have not shot in over two weeks. I think the longest I've gone without shooting during the last 9 years would be maybe 3 or 4 weeks. At 2 weeks, I start getting the shakes and mumbling to myself, but seem to be doing Ok right now.

Hold on, I forgot that I shot last weekend. That explains the clear mindedness that's still in place.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I was stationed overseas a couple of times. In Japan I went about a year and a half before they opened the trap and skeet range back up. I spent a whole year in Korea without firing a shot (blank adapters don't count).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Since becoming a gun owner and hitting the range my first time afterwards I've not gone more than two weeks between range trips. Usually I shoot at least once a week.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back in the great ammo shortage of 2013 I think I missed 3 or 4 months. I was short on .22LR and had some kind of psychological aversion to using up any of the calibers I had stocked up.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Longest would probably be max 3 months. I make it a point to shoot at least 1 of my guns once a month

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I shoot weekly....In one form or another...usually just banging away at the steel while grilling some chicken, pork, or steak with a .22, .45, .44 or a .357 magnum...Nothing tactical.....I'm not that cool, got no tattoos, and can't grow a beard so I am just a middle aged plinker who watched too many westerns as kid....

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The longest, I have gone, without firing one of MY weapons .....

Is probably between 1 and 2 years .....

So far this year, I have shot 2 or 3 times .....

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I shoot something at least two or three days a week. I go out in search of whistle pigs almost daily during the warmer months.

Top Bottom