• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw38sp/357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    logansport
    I'm glad to see that some people know more about what I'm doing than I do. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS TRY ING TO MAKE A RUN FOR 50! All that I am doing is looking around in this site and making a few comments. I understand the 50 rule. But it's nice to know everyone is in my business

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Did you bring enough to share?

For a small fee...

c2b479aab1342606734f3cb8833e44c8.jpg

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Welcome to INGO. You should stick around, let people get to know you, make some friends and all will be well. Lots of good people on here. Some butt heads but overall a great bunch of people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm glad to see that some people know more about what I'm doing than I do. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS TRY ING TO MAKE A RUN FOR 50! All that I am doing is looking around in this site and making a few comments. I understand the 50 rule. But it's nice to know everyone is in my business

Your 1st 50 have to be more than 1 word or a short sentence. I know you were made aware of this by the staff. No one is up in your business as this is an open forum with a set of rules. Those rules set what happens in this forum and the staff is here to see that it stays that way.
    I clipped 6 of your one liners earlier. Maybe you did not get the message.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Your 1st 50 have to be more than 1 word or a short sentence. I know you were made aware of this by the staff. No one is up in your business as this is an open forum with a set of rules. Those rules set what happens in this forum and the staff is here to see that it stays that way.
    I clipped 6 of your one liners earlier. Maybe you did not get the message.

Define short sentence....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If only there were a thread that could serve as a warning for new members... to make them aware of the ramifications of such antics.

Someone should start something like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If only there were a thread that could serve as a warning for new members... to make them aware of the ramifications of such antics.

Someone should start something like that.

Did he not post up in here a few pages back......I am to lazy to go look right now.

Top Bottom