• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I thought there was going to be a march today about some silliness. I have been to 8 different news sources and see absolutely nothing about it. I heard it was going to be nation wide What happened?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    CNN report said "hundreds" showed up for the 17 mile march. Maybe the organizers should set their sights a little lower, like 2 miles? After all the hold over for a target 17 miles away is pretty rough and the target is pretty hazy.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    A lot of those types of Marches are often mostly organized on facebook. You should try looking on facebook. I'm sure you'll not only find the march but, be able to read many comments that are lucid, factually based and full of all around reasonable folks.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm guessing that you're referring to the "Women's March" against the NRA. It's the one being headed up by a radical Islamist and a race-baiting BLM activist and a couple of other feminist nut balls.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CCEwAA&usg=AFQjCNGkRuyA8JQBUu2ZtqwTO2wADsuO0Q

They falsely claim the NRA is racist and stirring up hatred because they put out the video with Dana Loesch.

OPINION | The hypocrisy of the Women?s March on the NRA | TheHill

Of course the organizers were flanked by armed guards while screeching about evil guns and the big bad NRA.

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kat...hired-armed-guards-for-their-protest-n2355094

Last edited:

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    I wonder what they would do if people started organizing counter-marches. Full on with permits and everything marching the same route in the opposite direction. Real peaceful opposition.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We should not simply downplay their effort by pointing to the low number of marchers. I'd say that based on the media coverage they got, this was an extremely successful event for these organizers.

That's the way the media shows things.
    A pro gun protest with thousands is described as "dozens".
    An anti gun protest of dozens is described as "thousands".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's the way the media shows things.
    A pro gun protest with thousands is described as "dozens".
    An anti gun protest of dozens is described as "thousands".
    You are preaching to the choir, Act. I was at a pro-2A rally in front of the Statehouse in early 2013. Really cold day, but there was close to 1,000 (we walked a lap around the Statehouse and had two block covered 3-4 wide on the sidewalk). The crowd was described as "dozens".

Then there's yesterday with "hundreds". By definition hundreds is at least 200 I believe, I say no way.

Hundreds of people gathered at the Indiana Statehouse Saturday afternoon to unite together and demand justice for the police action shooting that killed 45-year-old Aaron Bailey.

Hundreds stand and demand justice for Aaron Bailey | Fox 59

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    You are preaching to the choir, Act. I was at a pro-2A rally in front of the Statehouse in early 2013. Really cold day, but there was close to 1,000 (we walked a lap around the Statehouse and had two block covered 3-4 wide on the sidewalk). The crowd was described as "dozens".

This one?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm guessing that you're referring to the "Women's March" against the NRA. It's the one being headed up by a radical Islamist and a race-baiting BLM activist and a couple of other feminist nut balls.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CCEwAA&usg=AFQjCNGkRuyA8JQBUu2ZtqwTO2wADsuO0Q

They falsely claim the NRA is racist and stirring up hatred because they put out the video with Dana Loesch.

OPINION | The hypocrisy of the Women?s March on the NRA | TheHill

Of course the organizers were flanked by armed guards while screeching about evil guns and the big bad NRA.

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kat...hired-armed-guards-for-their-protest-n2355094

Who is the radical Islamist you're speaking of, or are you just stereotyping due to that person being Muslim? You do understand the problem if the latter is true, right? There a fair amount of hypocrisy in decrying the false narrative of the NRA being racist, while push forth a false narrative yourself.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Who is the radical Islamist you're speaking of, or are you just stereotyping due to that person being Muslim? You do understand the problem if the latter is true, right? There a fair amount of hypocrisy in decrying the false narrative of the NRA being racist, while push forth a false narrative yourself.

Are you really so ignorant of current events that you don't know who he is referring to?

Top Bottom