• ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Annual Southern Indiana Precision Shoot at The Hide! 9-16-17

DATE CORRECTION! September 16, 2017 We will shooting at 210yrds once again from bench (or prone). Will be using official "SR-5" NRA 200yrd rifle targets. Scores will be based off of were your rounds hit on the numbered target not on overall group size. I think this will make it more fair for everyone that attends and make it more familiar to the guys that have shot before like this. We will be shooting 5 shots per target and will be shooting a total of 3 targets and the scores will be added up to find the days winner. In the event of a tie, the tie will be decided by who had the most "X" hits on the bull or smallest 5 shot group size at 210yrds, or most hits on 3" steel at 275yrds (Tie breaker round can be determined by the shooters involved). Same as last time, you can use any front rest you like bipod or bag or backpack whatever you have as well as a rear bag of your choosing, just NO sleds. This time is going to be a bit different in that the scoring at the end of the match will be a little more formal as in we're actually going to keep track of the scores at the end, lol. So Ill keep a running total of everyone's scores for the whole match because,

A $3 donation per shooter to cover the cost of the targets would be great, but its not required. Also would like to appoint someone to take some pictures if all possible, since we get so caught up talking and everything I totally for get to do it, lol. Ill also be taking some video of the shoot for my YouTube channel, if you liked to be in any of the video that's cool and if you'd like to be left out of any video or pictures just make sure to let us know in the Q&A session before the shoot.

We will plan on meeting at 10:30 and go over range rules and how the match will be scored and do any Q&A if need be and the shoot will start ~11:00 till ?. Feel free to bring any food or drinks you may like and chairs (Ill have a few). I'm going to open it up to 14 spots. Just PM me or post in the thread so I can keep tabs on who's for sure going to be able to attend. Or post up any questions you may have. So get your best precision rig and best match ammo and come on out, should be a great time!

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    This sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Please hold one spot for me and my brother (cbhausen). One of us will shoot and the other can help with pictures, video or whatever else you need.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Eeveryone please check over the OP the date has changed to 9-16-17, had to change due to schedule conflict at work. Sorry for the confusion!

Top Bottom