There's still time to turn your guns in!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just came across this while looking for something else. Another gun buy-back, this time in Trenton, N.J.

"Trenton Mayor Eric Jackson was surprised at how many rifles and shotguns were boxed up. "I thought there'd be more handguns," he said.
    Final tallies will be made public next week, but rifles and shotguns appeared to outnumber handguns in Trenton Friday morning.
    The officers collecting the weapons took in some very old guns too, like flintlocks, and other classic, curved-wood pistols."

Looking through the photos I could see an Arisaka and a Carcano from WWII, almost impossible to find ammo for either.

I don't guess Washington and his troops would have turned theirs in after they crossed the river.

Buyback collects 400 guns in first 2.5 hours in Trenton | NJ.com

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Moved out of NJ in 2005 and never looked back. I could not believe when I got to Indy that I could get a permit to carry a weapon. The idiots that run these buy back programs are so ignorant and naive as to be totally laughable. Criminals do NOT turn in the tools of their illegal trade. When oh when will these idiot politicians face reality?

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Some people probably made some decent money on the Lorcin's, Bryco's and Jennings pistols in there, not to mention the older .22 rifles that wouldn't bring $100 at the LGS. Good way of getting rid of lesser valued guns you inherited.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    By "assault weapon" I suppose these fools are talking about a semi-auto rifle. Couldn't see who was paying for this. If it was taxpayer money it would be pretty bad.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Welcome to Indianapolis. Where do you live in Indianapolis now? Must be a culture shock from New Jersey.

Smart aleck. Believe it or not, some folks use "indy" to mean Indiana. Although he may well have meant Indianapolis. Stop being so judgey. Why does Kirk Freeman hate freedom?
    Lord, the judginess in this thread.....
    There's judgification everywhere! !!

Top Bottom