• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You guys (and gals) on FB, if you're not subscribed to Jim Lucas' FB page, you're missing out on some classic stuff, sometimes. Those of you that don't FB, you ought to consider creating an account just so you can "Like" Jim's page. Sometimes the lefty, anti-gun people that engage him there provide for an evening's entertainment.

For example, check out this thread (I'm not sure if I linked it correctly).

http://www.facebook.com/jim.lucas.5...=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1501682642215741

The advocate that spoke against the DV and LTCH bill, in committee, this past session, civilly joined the discussion last night and it was quite entertaining. You'll see a few familiar names there, in the discussion.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You guys should be "there" when he posts a joke meme and the humorless she-trolls get bent out of shape and summon the coven from across the US. Sometimes it's almost like having what I would imagine it would be with the Demanding Moms crowd coming to enemy territory. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've been following him for a while. Someone I am friends with shared some of his posts and got me hooked.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Jim's a character; and this is his PERSONAL page ... which is over the head of many negative commentators when he posts anything they don't like.

But he is the most transparent Legislator I've seen on so many subjects too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Jim's a character; and this is his PERSONAL page ... which is over the head of many negative commentators when he posts anything they don't like.

But he is the most transparent Legislator I've seen on so many subjects too.

Amen to that. There's been a topic or two I can't get him to comment on but then again, the only thing I get from my rep. Is form letter responses.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    He is my rep and the only politician I will gladly put up a campaign sign for in my front yard. That will change next year when the local sheriffs race heats up as I have already picked my candidate. Jackson County is a pretty good place to live.

Top Bottom