• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I just listed an item in the classifieds and found out Photobucket wants $399 per year now to host pictures and allow linking. What other sites are people using to host pictures?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just tried and it's blocked too.
    WHY does INGO HAVE to use a photo host like IMGUR, TP, PB, etc?
    This is the ONLY forum I'm on that does this.

It is the Format the site runs on. V-Bulletin. Or so I am led to believe.
    Change is expensive.
    This place was a car Forum way back in the day. Fenway bought it and did the Ingo thing with it.
    Who knew it would run amok.

Mod. Roadie said he has posted up from his Ingo album. I have never tried this. I was to understand it would not work.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have used Photobucket for years, I used to belong to some motorcycle websites for about 10 years before I joined INGO in 2012. I think they used to be a lot better, but lately, Photobucket quality has really hit the bottom of the ocean. Why would I pay $399 for that? I've already paid a premium for higher storage limits. But I'll quit using them before I give them any more money, especially after the problems they've been having.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Change is expensive.
    This place was a car Forum way back in the day. Fenway bought it and did the Ingo thing with it.

Mod. Roadie said he has posted up from his Ingo album. I have never tried this. I was to understand it would not work.
    I can post a lot of photos from my PC directly to INGO threads but NOT the classifieds.
    Photo sizing has a lot to do with it here.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Change is expensive.

It bites being under someone else's whims. Too bad we can't have our independence and not have to depend on PhotoBucket, TinyPic, Imgur, etc.
    I hope it's not Bloomberg, Pelosi, and other antis controlling things. We'd be in a ****storm quick and no way to get to an umbrella.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It bites being under someone else's whims. Too bad we can't have our independence and not have to depend on PhotoBucket, TinyPic, Imgur, etc.
    I hope it's not Bloomberg, Pelosi, and other antis controlling things. We'd be in a ****storm quick and no way to get to an umbrella.

I hear that Tinypic is associated with Craigs list so the ban on gun pics. I get this 3rd hand or so and can not state it is a fact.

We have been over run with PC my old friend.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I hear that Tinypic is associated with Craigs list so the ban on gun pics. I get this 3rd hand or so and can not state it is a fact.

We have been over run with PC my old friend.

I know you're right.
    We both are putting on a friendly PC face...
    I can exist and even flourish in this world but it's not who I am or always have been.
    I've got enough years under my belt that I can't rock the boat much anymore but I've been assured my ghost will pitch a ***** when my flesh rots.

Top Bottom