$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I haven't been to a gun show since before the election. How is the selection of handguns at this show lately? Good or sparse? What about Springfield Armory 1911s?

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I went to a Indy gun show at the Marion County Fairgrounds last Saturday. First time going to one of these. I walked around every table in 10 minutes, about five 8' long tables of guns. A lot of pink, blue, and purple guns, a bunch of used (and to me), questionable condition guns. Reminded me of a neighborhood garage sale.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    The first Muncie show I ever attended was the last one they had there. They said it was in the small building because it was a summer show. That being said I thought it was a pretty good show and this one is back in the big building with more vendors.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I went to a Indy gun show at the Marion County Fairgrounds last Saturday. First time going to one of these. I walked around every table in 10 minutes, about five 8' long tables of guns. A lot of pink, blue, and purple guns, a bunch of used (and to me), questionable condition guns. Reminded me of a neighborhood garage sale.

Unfortunately some shows have stuff like garage sales or flea markets but not all of them.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

I didn't realize there was another show there last weekend, that's crazy that someone did one a week after we did a show there. You should have gone to the show there 2 weeks ago. There were two separate vendors that each had more guns than you describe seeing last weekend and several other smaller vendors with guns as well. Or you could have come to the Greenfield show last Saturday, sounds like it was a lot better than the one you went to the same day.

Top Bottom