Just leaving this here

8z447n.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I hate to say this out loud but I'm seeing a lot of Sig problems and quality control issues.
    AND some flat out crap designs.

Pffft, yeah? So what? You are getting a lot of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns with SIG. Do you want a gun that does not blow up OR do you want rainbows?

images

"Now put the Krav Maga action pose of me right here on the slide. What? Test fire? No, no, no, that money could be used for rainbow sparkles."

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    Pffft, yeah? So what? You are getting a lot of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns with SIG. Do you want a gun that does not blow up OR do you want rainbows?

images

"Now put the Krav Maga action pose of me right here on the slide. What? Test fire? No, no, no, that money could be used for rainbow sparkles."

I'm torn. I do like rainbow sprinkles but I don't want a gun that blows up either.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I just wonder if Glock really put that out or somebody else created it. I got that sent to me several days ago in a screen shot. Either way it is funny. With the "M" model slides falling off, original Gen 4 recoil spring issue, and eject to face on some I wouldn't brag much if I were them.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I just wonder if Glock really put that out or somebody else created it. I got that sent to me several days ago in a screen shot. Either way it is funny. With the "M" model slides falling off, original Gen 4 recoil spring issue, and eject to face on some I wouldn't brag much if I were them.

That was on glocks official page. I took that screenshot. But if aliengear taught us anything, it's that every brand new employee gets access to the social media logon and posts may not be sanctioned by the company......lolol

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    All guns can blow up. Dr. Ignatius Piazza, founder of Front Sight, has doubled in size every year since 1996. The only blown up guns have come from RELOADS.

Don't Let This Happen To You! Guns Should Not Blow Up!
    newreply.php

Since 08-03-08

Founder and Director
    Front Sight Resorts
    www.frontsight.com

[h=2]Guns Should Not Blow Up![/h]Dear Subscriber,
    Prior to becoming the second man in the world to successfully complete the Four Weapons Combat Master test in 1993 and subsequently opening Front Sight Firearms Training Institute in 1996, I traveled all over the country, taking firearms training courses from all the big name instructors and schools. It was in those courses, as a student, that I saw what needed to be improved in the firearms training industry and then set out to create the finest gun training school in the world.
    When I opened Front Sight in April of 1996 I was a relative unknown in the industry, but the improvements I created in the way students are treated and taught plus the revolutionary manner in which I "Exchange in Abundance" with my students drove Front Sight to the top of the industry in record time. In fact, I have DOUBLED Front Sight each and every year for 11 straight years and am on track to double again in the next twelve months as we continue to positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes with each and every student who attends our courses.
    Even though Front Sight's growth has been explosive, the guns that we train with do not explode.
    The reason I make that statement is because prior to opening Front Sight, in numerous courses I attended as a student, I witnessed handguns blowing up…
    This occurs when the barrel becomes obstructed due to the previous round being a dud or squib (no powder in the cartridge) so that the bullet does not have enough force from the primer charge to exit the barrel and is followed by a full power round that sends the bullet down the obstructed barrel. The results are exciting, but you don’t want to be holding the gun or next to the gun when it blows apart.
    This can also occur when a round has too much powder charge which creates excessive chamber pressure leading to catastrophic failure of the locking mechanism.
    This can also occur when soft lead bullets are used which create a build up of lead on the breech face over time, which allows the slide to chamber the round and the trigger to be pressed, but not fully lock the action into place. When the weapon fires, the chamber pressure is not contained and the action explodes.
    [h=2]Here is a picture of what that looks like in a Glock pistol. [/h]NOTE: This did not happen at Front Sight and to my knowledge we have never had a gun blow up after tens of millions of rounds fired by tens of thousands of students. There is a reason why it has not happened at Front Sight. After you take a look at this Glock, I will share with you the common denominator in handguns blowing up and tell you the reason why you need not worry about that happening at Front Sight.
    The photos below illustrate a catastrophic failure of a Glock 21. Again, this incident did not happen at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, but is one of many such incidents elsewhere that are the reason why Front Sight has always required students to use factory new ammunition.The shooter of this pistol was using reloaded, full metal jacket ammunition. To the best of our understanding of the incident, the cartridge case was not sized properly, preventing the action from locking up fully, but allowing the action close enough to fire the weapon. The result was an open breech detonation of the cartridge. The photos speak for themselves. The shooter received severely bruised hands, with minor to moderate lacerations to his hands and face. We have received reports of similar incidents with the Glock 21 and I have personally witnessed a less dramatic incident with a Glock 21-magazine blown out of the weapon and shooter's hand bruised. In all incidents reported, reloads were used.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Click on any of the three images for a larger view. [/FONT]

The common denominator in handguns (or any other gun) blowing up is the use of reloaded ammunition, once-fired-brass ammunition and soft lead bullets.
    For this reason, Front Sight only allows FACTORY NEW, COPPER-JACKETED AMMUNITION from reputable companies who sell on the retail markets.
    I know I will hear from the hand reloaders on this issue who claim that their meticulous hand loading of ammunition is far superior to anything the factories can produce. My answer to them is this: You are probably right. But what about the hand re-loader on the firing line next to you? Can you vouch for him, too? We can’t. So our policy for the protection of you, him, and the shooter next to him is factory new, copper jacketed ammunition from a reputable company who sells in the retail market.
    Our track record of NO GUNS BLOWING UP even with tens of thousands of students shooting millions and millions of rounds -- especially compared to the frequency of guns blowing up I witnessed as a student -- proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that our ammunition policy is right on target. Besides, the slight extra cost incurred in buying factory new ammunition is the cheapest insurance you will have against a catastrophic failure of your own gun or taking shrapnel from the gun next to you.
    Everything we do and say has your best interest in mind. We would not be the leader of this industry if that were not so.
    In my next report, which you should receive in the next few days, I am going to dispel some myths about handgun ammunition and share the information you need to know when selecting the handgun and ammunition you carry to protect your life on the street.
    Dr. Ignatius Piazza
    Front Sight Founder and Director
    www.frontsight.com
    PS We recently foreclosed on a handful of lifetime memberships that despite all of our best efforts to assist them in keeping up with their interest free, low monthly payments, they just could not afford to continue because their variable rate home mortgage interests rates had climbed so much. This is a great opportunity for you if you want to buy out the membership with a single payment because you will get credit for what someone else already paid!
    We have a few foreclosed Patriot, Challenge, and Legacy Lifetime Memberships that you can steal for literally pennies on the dollar if you call my executive assistant, Jon, RIGHT NOW at 1.800.987.7719. This is first come -- first served.
    Click to see the Lifetime Memberships to learn about all the benefits of the Patriot, Challenge, and Legacy Memberships. The foreclosed memberships do not have any bonuses or certificates with them because the members who originally purchased the memberships used those, but all the other benefits are available. Call Jon TODAY at 1.800.987.7719 and tell him the foreclosed membership you want and the amount you can offer in a single payment. If we have one left that fits your offer, then lucky you -- it's yours. Call and ask for Jon today at 1.800.987.7719.

Top Bottom