• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Hey INGO the IMPD SWAT team is raffling off a Gen 4 Glock 9mm of your choosing (19, 26, or 43). Our friends at Indy Arms are going to hook it up with engraving or stippling of your choosing (Valued at $300) as well as a 6 month range membership to Indy Arms. A runner up will also be chosen and when a 6 month membership to Indy Arms.

All of the proceeds are going to the IMPD SWAT team to honor former members of the team.

Feel free to stop by and see Rick and the guys at Indy Arms to pick up some tickets. For those of you who can't make it by Indy Arms to pick up tickets, no sweat! Get ahold of me by PM and I will get you hooked up. The tickets are $5 each or five tickets for $20.

The drawing will be done on Friday August 31st

We greatly appreciate all of your support.

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.43.22 PM.png

(Sorry for the small picture, I'm not exactly sure how to make this bigger)

I can't say thank you enough, and I know I have been absent from INGO for a while, but it's time to update some of my projects and getting back into the community! Thanks guys!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Thank you to all who supported us in this raffle. The winners have been drawn and notified. Congratulations to Marc Clark who was the grand winner and four others won range memberships. Thanks again to Rick and his staff at Indy Arms and Thank you INGO for allowing us to spread the word here! We will do more of these since there was such great support!

Top Bottom